Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Plaistow

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Plaistow

Traditional heating methods are quickly becoming outdated due to their high costs and  environmental impact. As energy prices rise and the need for sustainable solutions grows, more homeowners are turning to alternative options that are both eco-friendly and cost-effective. That’s where Air To Heat comes in. Our air source heat pump installation in Plaistow offers an efficient and renewable way to heat homes by harnessing the energy from the outside air. The result? A warmer home and lower energy bills.

Air Pump Heat Installation Plaistow

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

Air Pump Heat Installation in Plaistow

The Heat Conversion Process

Here’s how the heat conversion process works:

Heat Absorption: The pump draws in outdoor air, which evaporates into gas.

Compression: The gaseous refrigerant is compressed, which increases its temperature and pressure.

Heat Exchange: The hot, pressurised gas flows through a condenser coil, where it releases its heat into your home’s heating system, such as radiators or underfloor heating. As the refrigerant releases its heat, it condenses back into a liquid.

Cycle Repeats: The cooled liquid refrigerant returns to the evaporator coil to absorb more heat from the outside air, and the cycle continues.

Why Go for Air Source Pumps?

Air source heat pumps are becoming increasingly popular for the following reasons:

Decreased carbon footprint and bills: Heat pumps get 75% of their energy from the outdoor air, a renewable and sustainable source. The remaining 25% is dependent on your central heating system. This greatly reduces your dependence on traditional heating, which results in lower heating and energy bills.

Affordable: There are a variety of government schemes which cover the installation costs. Our team is happy to help you find a suitable scheme. If you aren’t eligible for a scheme, we also offer financing options to help you spread the cost.

Quick Installation process: Our engineers will have your heat pump installed in one day. This is because our heat pumps do not require any digging or trenching, offering quick and easy installation.  This process minimises disruption to your daily routine and ensures that you can start enjoying the benefits of your new heat pump system almost immediately.

Plaistow Air Pump Heat Installation

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Price Guide

The following numbers are given as a guide. For a more accurate quote, please use our instant quote form, or contact us.

Small Home

1-2 beds
1 bath

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Medium Home

3 beds
1 bath

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Large Home

4 beds
2 baths

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Extra Large Home

5+ beds
2+ baths

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.
Air Pump Heat in Plaistow Installation

Contact Us Today

Contact our team for air source heat pump installation in Plaistow and begin your green journey today.

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.