How Much Energy Will I Save With an Air Source Heat Pump?

How Much Energy Will I Save With an Air Source Heat Pump?

In today’s energy-conscious world, homeowners are constantly seeking efficient ways to reduce their carbon footprint and energy bills. An air source heat pump represents a significant step towards achieving these goals. But how much energy can you really save with this technology?

How Much Energy Will I Save With an Air Source Heat Pump

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

How Much Energy Can I Save With an Air Source Heat Pump

Harnessing Renewable Energy

Air source heat pumps are innovative systems that extract thermal energy from the outside air, converting it into heating and hot water for your home. This process is efficient even in colder temperatures, making it a versatile choice for various home types, from compact apartments to spacious detached houses.

Efficiency Breakdown

One of the most striking aspects of air source heat pumps is their efficiency ratio. Approximately 75% of the energy they use is derived from the outside air—a renewable and freely available resource. This leaves only 25% of the energy to be powered by electricity.

For homeowners, this translates to an estimated annual saving of up to £400 on heating bills, as for every unit of electricity used by the pump, you gain three units of heat, leading to a significant reduction in energy consumption and utility costs.

Save Energy With an Air Source Heat Pump

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Saving Energy With an Air Source Heat Pump

Environmental Impact

By relying largely on renewable energy, air source heat pumps significantly lower your household’s CO2 emissions. This not only benefits the environment but also aligns with the growing emphasis on sustainable living practices.

Installation and Operation

Air source heat pumps are installed externally, with minimal disruption to your property. They operate quietly, seamlessly integrating into your daily life without the noise disturbance associated with some heating systems.

How Much Energy Can I Save With an Air Source Heat Pump
Air Source Heat Pump Save Energy

Long-Term Savings

While the initial investment for an air source heat pump can be higher than that of traditional heating systems, the long-term energy savings are considerable. By reducing your reliance on conventional electricity and gas for heating, you’ll see a noticeable decrease in your energy bills over time.

Choose Air To Heat

At Air To Heat, we understand the importance of energy efficiency and sustainable living. Our air source heat pumps are designed to provide maximum energy savings while minimising environmental impact. With our expert installation and reliable customer service, transitioning to a greener heating solution has never been easier.

Ready to make the switch and start saving? Contact us on 0208 936 7639 to learn more about our air source heat pumps and how they can benefit your home.

Energy Saving Air Source Heat Pumps

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.