Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Clapham Junction

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Clapham Junction

Clapham Junction offers a diverse range of properties, from businesses to houses and flats. With such a varied landscape, there is a high demand for efficient and sustainable heating solutions. That’s where Air To Heat comes in. Here at Air To Heat, we are passionate about bringing greener energy to built-up areas like Clapham Junction. That’s why we offer air source pump installation in Clapham Junction so you can warm up your property cost-effectively while also lowering your carbon emissions!

Air Pump Heat Installation Clapham Junction

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

Air Pump Heat Installation in Clapham Junction

How Heat Pumps Work

Heat pumps are efficient devices installed outside your property, designed to warm up your home using outdoor air. They absorb heat from the outside air, converting it into a liquid refrigerant at low temperatures. This refrigerant is then elevated to higher temperatures and distributed throughout your home’s heating system, even serving as a source for hot water. This simple yet effective process ensures your home is heated with reduced reliance on traditional methods, leading to lower energy bills and a diminished carbon footprint.

Heat Up Your Home for Less

Heat pumps draw 75% of their energy from the outside air, with the remaining 25% sourced from your home’s energy. This significantly decreases your dependency on traditional heating methods, offering you the opportunity to not only decrease your carbon footprint but also save money in the long run.

Clapham Junction Air Pump Heat Installation

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Air Pump Heat in Clapham Junction Installation

Affordable Installation

At Air To Heat, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to choose a greener way of life. That’s why we work with you to apply for government incentives that will cover heat pump installation costs.

What’s more, for those who aren’t eligible for incentives, we offer a handy finance option, so you pay for installation costs at your own pace.

Get A Free Quote

Interested in cost-effective and green heating in Clapham Junction? Contact Air To Heat today on 0208 936 7639 or fill out our form for a free quote.

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Clapham Junction

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.