Air Source Heat Pump Installation Buxted

Air Source Heat Pump Installation Buxted

Warming up your home or property shouldn’t be a hassle. However, with today’s energy bills and the pressure for green energy, it can become difficult to heat up your home in a cost-effective manner. That’s why Air To Heat is here to help with our air source heat pump installation in Buxted. Our air source heat pumps provide the perfect solution to your heating needs. Thanks to their dependency on renewable energy, you can say goodbye to sky-high heating bills and welcome green energy to your home.

Air Pump Heat Installation Buxted

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

Air Pump Heat Installation in Buxted

A Renewable Source of Energy

Heat pumps are mainly dependent on the outside air; 75% of their energy comes from the outdoor air, whereas the other 25% is dependent on your home’s energy. This gives you the opportunity to decrease your energy bills.

Air source heat pumps use the heat from outside air using a refrigerant that absorbs the heat as it evaporates. The refrigerant then passes through a compressor, which increases its temperature, and the now-hot refrigerant is used to heat air or water inside your home. This warmed air or water is then circulated through your home’s heating system, providing warmth.

Cost-effective All the Way

Air-source heat pumps don’t just save you money after installation. You can also save money before and during the installation process. Here’s how:

Cheaper than ground source heat pumps: Air source heat pumps are cheaper than ground source heat pumps because they don’t involve digging trenches or drilling boreholes into the ground, which significantly reduces the installation expenses. Additionally, the equipment required for air-source heat pumps tends to be less expensive than that of ground-source heat pumps.

Government Incentives: You can opt for a renewable heat incentive, which may partially or completely cover the cost of your heat pump installation. This is because the government is promoting and encouraging the adoption of renewable energy technologies.

Finance options available: At Air To Heat , we offer interest-free finance options so you can enjoy greener energy now and worry about expenses later.

Buxted Air Pump Heat Installation

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Price Guide

The following numbers are given as a guide. For a more accurate quote, please use our instant quote form, or contact us.

Small Home

1-2 beds
1 bath

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Medium Home

3 beds
1 bath

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Large Home

4 beds
2 baths

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.

Extra Large Home

5+ beds
2+ baths

including grant funding
*This price is a guide only.
Air Pump Heat in Buxted Installation

Get Your Free Quote Today

If you are interested in air source heat pump installation in Buxted, contact Air To Heat today.

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.