Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Biggin Hill

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Biggin Hill

Navigating the balance between comfort and cost can be challenging, especially with increasing concerns about sustainability. That’s where Air to Heat comes into play, offering eco-friendly solutions through our air-source heat pump installations in Biggin Hill.

Our approach prioritises renewable resources, providing you with cost-effective means to maintain a warm and inviting home environment. Say goodbye to traditional, expensive heating methods and embrace a greener, more efficient way to enjoy the comforts of home.

Air Pump Heat Installation Biggin Hill

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

Air Pump Heat Installation in Biggin Hill

How Air Source Heat Pumps Save Money and Energy

Air-source heat pumps are largely dependent on the outside air. They use warmth from the outside air and convert it into refrigerant gas. This gas is then compressed, pressurised, and released into your home’s heating system.

As, this process is mainly dependent on the outside air, heat pumps are classified as renewable energy. In fact, our heat pumps are 75% dependent on the outside air. The rest of the 25% is dependent on your home’s energy. This translates to decreased energy consumption, resulting in more economical energy bills. What’s more, this also decreases your carbon footprint!

The Money Saving Doesn’t Stop There

Right from the beginning of the installation journey, you can save money. You could be eligible for £5,000 from the government. So not only will you save money long-term, but short-term too!

Biggin Hill Air Pump Heat Installation

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Air Pump Heat in Biggin Hill Installation

Who We Are

Our mission is to make the world a greener, more sustainable place for future generations. That’s why we want to do our part by installing heat pumps in Biggin Hill and surrounding areas. Our decades of combined experience have given us the skills and knowledge to execute effortless installations, ensuring your home is kept warm for less.

Contact Our Team Today

If you’re interested in air source heat pump installation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team to request a complimentary quote. Utilise our quote form to assess the suitability of air-source heat pumps for your requirements and receive an estimated price. For additional details, feel free to contact us at 0208 936 7639.

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Biggin Hill

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.