Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Acton

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Acton

Finding the right balance between comfort and cost can be a challenge, especially with economic and environmental difficulties. That’s why Air To Heat is here to help with our eco-friendly air source heat pumps. Our air source heat pump installation in Acton allows home and business owners to warm up their properties without breaking the bank.

Utilising traditional heating methods can use more money and energy than necessary. That’s why we have introduced our air-source heat pumps. Our heat pumps are designed to use the air surrounding them and convert it into heat for your home, saving you both money and energy.

Air Pump Heat Installation Acton

Benefits of using a Heat Pump

Here are some of the many advantages of using an air source heat pump.

Provides heating and hot water for your home

Perfect for properties that have limited outside space

One of the lowest investment costs for heat pumps

Small and compact

Suitable for a range of properties

Quiet during operation

Compatible with radiators and underfloor heating

Suitable for modern low energy or well-insulated properties

Possible to benefit from Government incentives and grants

Minimal ongoing maintenance

No fuel deliveries or fuel stored onsite

Works in cold outside temperatures

Air Pump Heat Installation in Acton

How do they work?

Air source heat pumps rely on the outside air, extracting warmth and converting it into refrigerant gas. This gas is then compressed, pressurised, and released into your home’s heating system.

As this process is predominantly dependent on the outside air, heat pumps are classified as renewable energy. In fact, our heat pumps are 75% reliant on the outside air, with the remaining 25% dependent on your home’s energy. This results in decreased energy consumption, leading to more economical energy bills and a reduced carbon footprint.

Opt for Government Grants

The money-saving doesn’t stop there with air-source heat pumps! You can be eligible for thousands of pounds worth of government grants, which will cover your installation costs. That said, you can expect to save money from the get-go!

Acton Air Pump Heat Installation

Environmental benefits

Here are some environmental benefits of using an air source heat pump.

Require little maintenance

Energy efficient

Generates less CO2

Cheaper to run

Our simple 4 step process

Complete form

Complete our quote form to find out if an air source heat pump is right for you, and to get an estimated install cost.

Final quote

Schedule a call with our team to finalise the costings and incentives, and to answer any questions you may have.

Site visit

We will arrange a convenient day and time to carry out a site visit to check heat loss calculation and installation process.


We carry out the installation of your new air source heat pump and the system is commissioned; you start saving!

Air Pump Heat in Acton Installation

Who We Are

Our mission is to contribute to a greener, more sustainable world for future generations. That’s why we aim to make a difference by installing heat pumps in Acton and the surrounding areas. With decades of combined experience, we possess the skills and knowledge to execute surveys and installations, ensuring your home stays warm at a lower cost.

Contact Our Team Today

If you’re interested in air source heat pump installation, feel free to reach out to our team for a complimentary quote. Use our quote form to assess the suitability of air-source heat pumps for your needs and receive an estimated price. For more details, contact us at 0208 936 7639.

Air Source Heat Pump Installation in Acton

Our Accreditations

trustmark logo
chas accredited contractor logo
vaillant logo
grant uk
checkatrade logo
Renewable Energy Association Recc Logo
greenmatch logo

Get an instant quote now

Complete our quick and easy form for an instant estimation.